Dear Birth Center Families,
At KBC we are striving to keep the birth Center free from Covid 19.
We are taking best practice steps culled from our county, state and national organizations as well as professional organizations like the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) or American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
A few examples of these steps are:
- At this time We ARE still limiting the number of clients and prospective clients into the building for group sessions to allow for social distancing.
- The staff is no longer required to wear masks, unless it is preferred by the client. We ARE sanitizing all surfaces and practicing good hand washing.
For appointments (not including birth)
- Clients are no longer required to wait in their cars. They ARE allowed to wait in the waiting room as long as social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Clients are no longer required to wear masks. We leave it up to the Client and their personal preference.
- Clients are no longer quickly whisked back to the prenatal rooms. They ARE allowed to wait in the waiting room as long as social distancing guidelines are followed.
- We encourage only partners and one other support person to be present at births.
- We do not have others in the waiting room at this time.
- Finally, we encourage a healthy lifestyle with quality supplements and prayer for the health and wellness of ourselves and our clients.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.
Katy Birth Center
Updated: April 1, 2021